2019 Yes - Gates of Delirium

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9f/5b/ab9212bb9da0dcd2f754c010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Relayer; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some reason I just felt like listening to something from Yes today. I have yet to pick one from their album Relayer, so why not just pick the "magnum opus?" This 21 minute track is based on Leo Tolstoy's epic War and Peace. Yeah a '70's prog/rock band known for lengthy songs basing a song on one of the most infamously lengthy books in existence; it seems like a match made in Heaven, well... except for those who are into mainstream popular music. Muahahahahahaha!

Hear the full version of Gates of Delirium on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - S.O.S.

My song pick three years ago today: Bobby Bare - The Winner

My song pick four years ago today: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - It's My Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)