2139 Quasar - As You Fall Asleep

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513MfLOXkBL._SY300_.jpg
From: The Loreli; Year: 1989; Genre: Progressive Rock
I set out to post another song today, but it just didn't fit my mood.... I've been actually in the mood for some '80's electronic progressive rock for most of the day, which left me with actually quite a few bands to choose from.
While I like Quasar, their album The Loreli just has never really "clicked" with me, not that it's a bad album or anything like that. Truthfully, I believe it has to do with Tracy Hitchings' vocals, again nothing really bad about them, it's just not my cup of tea so to speak. That being said, I have been taking advantage of this mood that I'm in to give it a good listen and thought I would pick one from the disc as well.

Hear As You Fall Asleep on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte (Cave Man)

My song pick two years ago today: Stahlhammer - Eisbär

My song pick three years ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again

My song pick five years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn