2153 Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Life in Eleven

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511lba6%2BgLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Rocket Science; Year: 2011; Genre: Jazz/Bluegrass
I have nothing much to say today other than I felt like listening to something different; of course much of what Béla Fleck and company write falls under that criteria. Anyway, this is one of my favourites off of their most recent album.

Hear Life in Eleven on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Red Rider - White Hot

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Play The Game

My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - Guitar Man

My song pick five years ago today: Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade