2132 B.J. Thomas - The Eyes of a New York Woman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BRzEWuk9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: On My Way; Year: 1968; Genre: Pop/Rock
Over the last couple of days I have been hearing a lot of B.J. Thomas on the radio at work; since I have yet to pick one from the man, I thought I would today. This is one of my absolute favourites from B.J. Thomas; his powerful vocals really make this track what it is.

Hear The Eyes of a New York Woman on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fleetwood Mac (Bob Welch) - Sentimental Lady

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

My song pick three years ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn