2141 Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Jim_Croce_-_You_Don%27t_Mess_Around_with_Jim.jpg
From: You Don't Mess Around With Jim; Year: 1972; Genre: Folk Rock
The other evening I was listening to some of Jim Croce's songs with my wife, and after talking about some of them I thought I would pick one of them. After checking his songs that I have already chosen, I happened to notice that this one, which is one of my favourites, hadn't been picked yet.

Hear Operator (That's Not the Way it Feels) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Last Train to London

My song pick two years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child

My song pick three years ago today: The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today

My song pick four years ago today: The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run

My song pick five years ago today: Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn