2134 Asia - Don't Cry

From: Alpha; Year: 1983; Genre: Progressive Rock
I have been tinkering with my car yesterday and since have had mechanic work on my mind rather than a lot of music. However, for no reason whatsoever I started to think about the band Asia and some of their music.
Anyway, this one is the main single off of their somewhat maligned Alpha album; it's not a bad song per se, but certainly not their best.

Hear Don't Cry on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - Somebody to Love

My song pick two years ago today: Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick four years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick five years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn