2149 Megadeth - The Right to Go Insane

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61adCnDy-0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Endgame; Year: 2009; Genre: Thrash Metal
For some reason I just felt like some good Thrash Metal today. I happened to notice that Megadeth has just released a new album earlier this month (Super Collider). Their last few albums have been spectacular, so I do have higher expectations of this one; although it seems that it is being panned by the critics. I guess I should give it a listen soon, at least today we have YouTube to sample albums prior to a purchase; I really don't want to buy another Risk.
Anyway, here's one of the best tracks from their Endgame album, which has become one of my favourites. I absolutely love Dave Mustane's lyrical writing on this one; it's awesome how he puts an almost humourous twist on such a serious topic, but that's one of the things that I've always liked about his music.

Hear The Right to Go Insane on YouTube.
Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Earthless - Lost in the Cold Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Star Cannibal

My song pick three years ago today: Jigsaw - Sky High

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Thomas The Rhymer

My song pick five years ago today: Donovan - Mellow Yellow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn