2129 Foreigner - Head Games

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61tHJFNc6dL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Head Games; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
After listening to some of their music today I thought I would pick one from Foreigner. While this track is not my absolute favourite from the band, it is amongst the ones from the band that I like.

Hear Head Games on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pearl Jam - Alive

My song pick two years ago today: White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

My song pick three years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick five years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)