2142 Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61st2gbG-KL.jpg
From: My Head is an Animal; Year: 2011; Genre: Folk Rock/Alternative Rock
I had no song really in mind for today's pick, but this is one of the songs that seems to play a lot on my iPod lately, so I thought I would choose it today. For some reason I've come to like Of Monsters and Men and, this, their debut album.

Hear Dirty Paws on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Three Dog Night - It's For You

My song pick two years ago today: Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick four years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn