2128 Wadsworth Mansion - Sweet Mary

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61-ft3-qkyL._SY300_.jpg
From: Wadsworth Mansion; Year: 1971; Genre: Pop/Rock
Off and on over the last month or so I've had this track running through my mind. I figured I should add it to my list; it was an overdue song to pick. This early 70's pop/rock staple was the one hit for the "one hit wonder" band Wadsworth Mansion.

Hear Sweet Mary on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick four years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello