2138 The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61rn7WwMGGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Phantom of the Opera; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Disco/classical
It's Friday, and since I haven't made one in a while, it is time for a Funky Friday pick. This is Walter Murphy, of "A Fifth of Beethoven" fame's Funk/Disco rendition of J. S. Bach's epic Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor (BWV 565).

Hear Toccata and Funk in D Minor on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick three years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick five years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade