2126 Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf

From: Rio; Year: 1982; Genre: New Wave
Earlier today I heard a lot of Duran Duran, including this track. I made a mental note that I should pick one of their songs; funny enough I was positive that I picked this track in particular sometime in the last few years. After noticing its absence from my blog there was no other song that I wanted to choose today, being that it is one of my favourite song from the band.

Hear the full 5:14 "Night" version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Argent - Music from the Spheres

My song pick two years ago today: Heart - Who Will You Run To

My song pick three years ago today: Benny Carter - All That Jazz

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

My song pick five years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement