2160 Rush - Different Strings

From: Permanent Waves; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was thinking about Rush again today and thought I would pick another one of their songs.
I have to say that Permanent Waves is probably within my top three favourite Rush albums; I like every song on it. This song is one of the more melodic tracks on the album and is a bit unique with Geddy Lee being the author of the lyrics rather than Neil Peart.

Hear Different Strings on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade