1795 Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/81/c3/7d77c0a398a07a247753d110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Houses of the Holy; Year: 1973; Genre: Rock
On the 4th, whilst I was attending some Independence Day festivities I happened to hear a band providing entertainment play some songs from Led Zeppelin. And yesterday I had a bunch of Led Zeppelin playing while I was getting some work done; I've discovered that much of their music works well for that situation.
Anyway, since I've been listening to so much of their music as of late I figured I should add one of their songs. This was one of theirs that I played and replayed more than a few times; it is one of my favourites from the band. It's such a beautiful track in many, many ways.

Hear The Rain Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn