2170 Icehouse - Great Southern Land

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/816714Ukl4L._SL1417_.jpg
From: Primitive Man; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock/New Wave
This is day three of my Australian music theme week.
I wanted to choose a song from Icehouse at some point this week; they are another great bands that I had yet to pick a song from. I hadn't heard this track in a quite a while, but it's always been one that I really liked.

Hear Great Southern Land on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick four years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick five years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn