1805 Genesis - Many Too Many

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ESEXDM75L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: ...And Then There Were Three; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had Genesis on the mind this morning and the melancholy feeling of this song seemed to match my mood that starting a new workweek brings.
This track, of course, comes from Genesis' album where they made their debut as a trio following the departure of guitarist Steve Hackett. I have always found this album rather interesting musically. While the band had been in a state of change, it seems, ever since Peter Gabriel had left a few years earlier, you can still hear a lot of the band's older progressive sound and yet you can also hear their new, more mainstream sound starting to emerge.

Hear Many Too Many on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick three years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick four years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade