2180 Fleetwood Mac - Come a Little Bit Closer

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5112-iE6EML._SX300_.jpg
From: Heroes Are Hard to Find; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock
The other day I was listening to a lot of music from Fleetwood Mac's Heroes Are Hard to Find album; this track in particular got a lot of replay. The music and the arrangements are excellent and Christine McVie's vocals just add to that excellence. One of my favourite aspects of this track was the addition of "Sneaky" Pete Kleinow's pedal steel guitar.

Hear Come a Little Bit Closer on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I Can't Give You Anything But Love

My song pick two years ago today: Rin' - Fuhen

My song pick three years ago today: Cream - Badge

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Seven Hundred Elves

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn