2300 Pallas - The Cross & the Crucible

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61wzGPY7dtL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Cross & the Crucible; Year: 2001; Genre: Progressive Rock
Well, another hundred picks passed and I'm now and I'm at another "rollover pick" with now 2300 songs behind me.
I wanted to pick something very appropriate, but I couldn't think about a song pertaining to the number 2300, so, as I normally do, I decided to go with an 'epic' song that I liked instead.
While the music is truly amazing and are the main draw for me, I've never really cared for the lyrics or this song. With such an interesting and intense subject matter concerning the fight between faith and science it would have been nice if the lyrics could match the grandiosity of the music.

Hear The Cross and the Crucible on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nirvana - Come As You Are

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Chase

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick five years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick six years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)