2415 Pink Floyd - Keep Talking

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AI7UGnRSL._SX300_.jpg
From: The Division Bell; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been meaning to pick this song for some time now, but am now finally getting around to it. A cool track with awesome guitar work and you get to hear Dr. Stephen Hawking providing vocals, yes he was sampled, but it's still awesome.

Hear Keep Talking on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bud Tutmarc - Hilo March

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - No Wrong No Right

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Aloud

My song pick four years ago today: Joe Walsh (The Eagles) - In The City

My song pick five years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - (Oh Dear) Miss Morse

My song pick six years ago today: Lou Reed - Walk on the Wildside


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn