2417 Rush - Mystic Rhythms

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qRo2te2jL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Power Windows; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was in the mood for some mid 1980s Rush today; you can't get much more into their mid '80s sound than Mystic Rhythms. It's definitely not one of their greatest songs, but is still a better track than many other band's best material.

Hear Mystic Rhythms on YouTube.
Watch the video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - Dr. Livingstone, I Presume

My song pick two years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Chasing Shadows

My song pick three years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

My song pick five years ago today: Damn Yankees - Coming of Age

My song pick six years ago today: Bread - Mother Freedom


Comments

  1. I think this IS one of the best songs from their catalog, even though Power Windows is hit and miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good, yeah. I just don't think it's their best; definitely one of their best from their 'synth' era.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade