2424 Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51c23J5ysSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Let's Go Down To Funksville; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk
Today is my 27th straight Funky Friday in a row and I thought I would pick this sweet grooving track. This is one that I ran into a couple of years ago and ever since have loved it; you gotta dig that funky flautist.

Hear Funky in Here on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - Fanatic

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick five years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Alphabetic List "Q"

Theme Picks

6969. Genesis - it