1683 Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

1683 Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
From: Led Zeppelin II, Year: 1969
Genre: Hard Rock/Metal


While out running some errands this morning I heard this iconic, riff heavy 'Zeppelin track on the radio. I checked to see if I'd picked it yet, and surprisingly I hadn't.

Hear Whole Lotta Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick three years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade