2517 David Shire - Night on Disco Mountain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sCynF8BjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Saturday Night Fever (The Original Movie Sound Track); Year: 1977; Genre: Disco
Okay, I know this one's technically just disco, but it is a funky track nevertheless, so I'm making it my 40th consecutive Funky Friday pick in a row.
For those not aware, this is a funky disco interpretation of the great composer Modest Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain.

Hear Night on Disco Mountain on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick three years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)