2144 King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61eAaC6lJvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: In the Court of the Crimson King; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was thinking of a song to pick today, and came up with this one off of King Crimson's debut album. It is one of the best on the album in my opinion, although the entire disc is full of excellent music. 21st Century Schizoid Man is a dream for a progressive rock fan, and definitely a nightmare of sorts for a fan of mainstream.

Hear 21st Century Schizoid Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick two years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick four years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)