2532 The Cars - You Might Think

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/52/59/032ce03ae7a079083af3b110.L.jpg
From: Heartbeat City; Year: 1984; Genre: New Wave/Pop/Rock
Last night and into today it has been insanely busy, so I'm having to make one of my more abbreviated picks. Last night I heard this one whilst out on the road and thought it would make a great pick seeing as I apparently haven't picked one from The Cars yet; shame on me. Anyway, this is a great classic that has aged extremely well and doesn't hardly feel dated at all 30 years on.

Hear You Might Think on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Elysium

My song pick three years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn