2632 The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CE-x%2BdiaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Eat a Peach; Year: 1972; Genre: Blues Rock/Southern Rock
I woke up this morning with Allman Brothers' music running through my mind and it also felt like a great day to pick one of their songs as well.
Anyway, this album has really no weak tracks at all, which is probably one of the reasons that it's so legendary; this song is no different than its brothers and sisters, it's great. This is of course a cover of the Muddy Waters tune in their signature southern rock/blues sound.

Hear Trouble No More on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson

My song pick two years ago today: Rare Earth - Get Ready

My song pick three years ago today: Trio of Doom - Continuum

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aqualung

My song pick five years ago today: Bill Monroe & the Blue Grass Boys - Wayfaring Stranger

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Squier - In The Dark

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Steel Monkey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade