2638 The Doors - People are Strange

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kksD-SpeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Strange Days; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
It's been a pretty good day and I was in the mood to listen to something from The Doors. This is one of my favourite albums from the band and I've always liked this song quite a bit; that guitar riff which drives the song is nice.

Hear People Are Strange on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Minor Swing

My song pick two years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - A Plague of Lighthouse Keepers

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Only Time Will Tell

My song pick four years ago today: British Whale (Justin Hawkins) - This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us

My song pick five years ago today: Donald MacLeod - Field of Gold

My song pick six years ago today: John Lennon (The Plastic Ono Band) - Hold On

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Looking for Space


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)