1524 Asia - Only Time Will Tell

1524 Asia - Only Time Will Tell
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z8%2BbzGUQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Asia, Year: 1982
Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock

I happened to catch this song on the radio yesterday after not hearing it for a while. That's one of the things I love about this blog: it serves as an archive of some of the songs that sometimes slip my mind; this way I'll always be able to remember them.
Anyway, I've always liked how this track has a nice balance of both technical musicianship and mainstream appeal.

Hear Only Time Will Tell on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: British Whale (Justin Hawkins) - This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us

My song pick two years ago today: Donald MacLeod - Field of Gold

My song pick three years ago today: John Lennon (The Plastic Ono Band) - Hold On

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Looking for Space

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade