2696 Blue Öyster Cult - Godzilla

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513LssdwuXL._SS280.jpg
From: Spectres; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
Ever since watching one of the many sequels from the Japanese Godzilla series I had this very popular song from the band running through my mind; it seemed only fitting that I should pick it.

Hear Godzilla on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tangerine Dream - White Eagle

My song pick two years ago today: Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel

My song pick three years ago today: Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate

My song pick four years ago today: Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger

My song pick five years ago today: Azteca - Love is a Stranger

My song pick six years ago today: Danzig - Mother

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade