1584 Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate

1584 Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kOQgJgMEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: One World, Year: 1971
Genre: Hard Rock/Funk

This is another one of those days where I had every intention of picking another song, but this one started to play in my head. And as I usually do, I took it as a sign I should pick it, although I should've waited for Friday; this would have made a good Funky Friday pick.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a classic live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger

My song pick two years ago today: Azteca - Love is a Stranger

My song pick three years ago today: Danzig - Mother

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade