2698 Boston - Can'tcha Say (Believe in Me)/Still in Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IYHc%2BGZYL._SS280.jpg
From: Third Stage; Year: 1986; Genre: Hard Rock
Same story, different day... had this band on my mind and decided to pick one of their songs. This is, of course, one of the main hits from the album, but is actually kind of a mini opus and clocks in a just over five minutes, but still gets a lot of airplay anyway.

Hear Can'tcha Say (Believe in Me)/Still in Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'll Never See

My song pick two years ago today: Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser

My song pick three years ago today: Triumph - Hold On

My song pick four years ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick six years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn