2773 Leonard Nimoy - Highly Illogical

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415QV6QG21L.jpg
From: Mr. Spock's Music from Outer Space; Year: 1967; Genre: Pop/Space Rock
As probably most who follow the news, and like myself am a science fiction geek, Leonard Nimoy passed away at the age of 83. Of course to us "Trekkies" he'll always also be known as the lovable and logical science officer Mr. Spock from Star Trek. He surely will be missed, but the man definitely left quite a legacy.

Hear Highly Illogical on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Headhunters - If You Got It, You'll Get It

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - Piano Man

My song pick three years ago today: Pallas - Heart Attack

My song pick four years ago today: Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

My song pick six years ago today: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

My song pick seven years ago today: Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride




Picks for previous February 29ths (Leap Year Picks):

My leap year pick on 2.29.12: Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck

My leap year pick on 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade