2809 Jimi Hendrix Experience - Hey Joe

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91-dmMW7CtL._SL1500_.jpg
From: Are You Experienced; Year: 1967; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
Getting ready to head home today and I thought since we're still in Seattle I should at least pick a track from one of the city's native sons, and what better than a song from the incomparable Jimi Hendrix. This is the most popular version of the often-covered rock standard and a great track to boot.

Hear Hey Joe on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Takin' Care of Business

My song pick two years ago today: Return to Forever - Jungle Waterfall

My song pick three years ago today: Midnight Oil - Best of Both Worlds

My song pick four years ago today: Northern Kings - Don't Stop Believin'

My song pick five years ago today: King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet

My song pick six years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Slang

My song pick seven years ago today: Falco - Der Kommissar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade