2820 Lynyrd Skynyrd - All I Can Do Is Write About It

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/811tRa255tL._SL1500_.jpg
From: Gimme Back My Bullets; Year: 1976; Genre: Southern Rock/Folk Rock
My Uncle fell very ill the other day and ended up passing away yesterday after a very hard life; he always loved Lynyrd Skynyrd and especially their anthem Free Bird, which was his chosen favourite song and kind of fit his personality to a tee. I would've picked it today, but I'd already chosen it, so I'm picking another today.
This is a rather pretty one filled with sentimentality and such; it just seemed absolutely perfect substitute for the occasion.

Hear All I Can Do Is Write About It on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Frank Zappa - Montana

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - Don't Look Back

My song pick three years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

My song pick four years ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick six years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick seven years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade