2079 Boston - Don't Look Back

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/Boston_-_Don%27t_Look_Back.jpg
From: Don't Look Back; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
This is another one that came to mind as a potential pick after hearing it; I checked to see if I had already chosen it, and I guess that I didn't, so here it is.
This song is among my favourites from Boston and is also the title track from their '78 release; I've always loved this album's cover in particular, it reminds me of classic video game boxart from the early day of gaming.
Anyway, I absolutely love the uplifting feeling this track has always given me. I've been needing as much empowering music lately as I've been tackling three very big projects.

Hear Don't Look Back on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick four years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick five years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure