2827 The Allman Brothers Band - Pony Boy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81GL7WWCqIL._SL1070_.jpg
From: Brothers and Sister; Year: 1973; Genre: Southern Rock/Blues/Folk/Country
I had another song in mind today, but I really felt like listening to something from The Allman Brothers. This was one that I immediately fell in love with when I listened to the Brothers and Sisters album for the first time. Dickey Betts' nice acoustic slide guitar and all of the different styles of music present in this track really caught my attention and made it a song that I still absolutely enjoy.

Hear Pony Boy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play

My song pick two years ago today: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - A Farewell to Kings

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

My song pick five year ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick six years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick seven years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade