2086 Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PUfliTNgL._SY300_.jpg
From: Chicago II; Year: 1970; Genre: Rock
I was having some trouble thinking of a song to pick today. I took this opportunity to think of some of the bands I've yet to pick from. Surprisingly I noticed that Chicago was among those I have yet to pick; I thought I might of picked one of their tracks, but I guess not.
Anyway, this is one of my personal favourite songs from Chicago.

Hear 25 or 6 to 4 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - A Farewell to Kings

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

My song pick three year ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick four years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade