2854 The Who - Another Tricky Day

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wdYjPyiOL.jpg
From: Face Dances; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Yeah, I'm picking two songs from The Who in a row, so sue me; I love this band and still felt like picking another one of their songs. Face Dances is of course their first album sans legendary drummer Keith Moon after his tragic death; Kenny Jones from The (Small) Faces took over as the heartbeat of the band.
This song is one of their more popular tracks from the band's later period and was one of the lead singles off the album. It has a sound that is reminiscent of their earlier sound and their sound of the when it was recorded.

Hear Another Tricky Day on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Beneath, Between & Behind

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick four years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick five years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade