2838 Savatage - There in Silence

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619tea%2BmEBL._SS280.jpg
From: Poets and Madmen; Year: 2001; Genre: Progressive Metal
After listening to a lot of music from Savatage last night and this song in particular really has stuck with me through today. I absolutely adore the keyboards and Jon Oliva's vocals in this one; a pretty and deep song.

Hear There in Silence on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Revival

My song pick two years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Pretty Noose

My song pick four years ago today: S.M.V. - Mongoose Walk

My song pick five years ago today: The Delgados - Come Undone

My song pick six years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - China Grove

My song pick seven years ago today: .38 Special - Fantasy Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)