2847 Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fPb9qS6zL._SS280.jpg
From: Choose Your Masques; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
I felt like something from Hawkwind today for some reason; especially something from this, early 1980s era. This is a fun and an actually danceable song from this extreme progressive band, just don't mind the wonderful sci-fi lyrics :P.

Hear Choose Your Masques on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick two years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick five years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick seven years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn