2843 Woody Guthrie - Hobo's Lullaby

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BNvhYysdL.jpg
From: This Land is Your Land The ASCH Recordings Vol.1; Year: 1997 (1944); Genre: Folk
Today we're having the funeral for my uncle that passed away last month. This is a song that I'll be playing today to close out the service; it's quite a fitting song for him.

Hear Hobo's Lullaby on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Fame

My song pick two years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Aquarian

My song pick three years ago today: Elvenking - Your Heroes are Dead

My song pick four years ago today: Mr. Big - Still Ain't Enough for Me

My song pick five years ago today: Steve Vai - Celluloid Heroes

My song pick six years ago today: Toto - Africa

My song pick seven years ago today: Santana - Stone Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn