2839 Jethro Tull - A Gift or Roses

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51212DMXoGL.jpg
From: J-Tull Dot Com; Year: 1999; Genre: Progressive Rock
It was one of those days where no song would come into my mind, but as I was getting my first cups of coffee this one just happened to pop into my head.
Surprisingly I haven't picked this song yet; it's actually always been my favourite on the disc. A Gift of Roses is a lighter love song of sorts, but with a lot of really interesting music and fun music all around.

Hear A Gift of Roses on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Paris - Starcage

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

My song pick three years ago today: King Crimson - Cirkus, Including: Entry of the Chameleons

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

My song pick five years ago today: Blink-182 - Adam's Song

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them

My song pick seven years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn