2864 The Steve Miller Band - Rock it

From: Steve Miller Band Boxed Set; Year: 1994; Genre: Rock/Blues Rock
I had a tiring drive home last night and a busy morning, but I still took some time out to get today's pick in.
I remember hearing this one on the radio quite a bit about 15 to 20 years ago, (now I'm feeling old), despite the fact that it apparently was only released on the band's Greatest Hits Box Set. This is another one that's not a huge favourite of mine from the band, it's still one I like quite a bit. It has that nice bluesy guitar rock that would be perfect for one of those roadhouses out on a Saturday Night along a desert highway.

Hear Rock It on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone

My song pick two years ago today: America - You Can Do Magic

My song pick three years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 1a - Andante in C

My song pick four years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick six years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick seven years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade