2837 Jigsaw - Love Fire

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61uqqvYBjPL._SL500_.jpg
From: Sky High; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
Yesterday I heard a bunch of music from Jigsaw and I thought I would pick one of their songs.
This is one that you might or might not remember/know, but it was more or less a minor hit, but a very good track and one that I remember a lot.

Hear Love Fire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - The Enemy Inside

My song pick two years ago today: The Ventures - Joy

My song pick three years ago today: Gackt - Cube

My song pick four years ago today: Fairport Convention - Meet on the Ledge

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Losing It

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - Yesterday

My song pick seven years ago today: Def Leppard - Animal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn