2857 Wings - Live and Let Die

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YOOWP%2Bk8L._SS280.jpg
From: Live and Let Die (soundtrack); Year: 1973; Genre: Symphonic Rock
Last night while I was out and about another one of Wings' songs came on; it felt like a good one to pick, especially since I was otherwise drawing a blank.
Of course this is the iconic song which is not only the theme song to the James Bond motion picture of the same name, but has really become a hit in and of itself.

Hear Live and Let Die on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Are You Happy?

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

My song pick three years ago today: The Moog Cookbook - Come Out and Play

My song pick four years ago today: Hurricane Smith - Oh Babe, What Would You Say?

My song pick five years ago today: John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band - On The Dark Side

My song pick six years ago today: Collective Soul - Pretty Donna

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - 7 Days to the Wolves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade