2862 Traffic - Rock 'n' Roll Stew Parts 1&2

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/519clRJB-TL._SS280.jpg
From: The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock/Hard Rock/Funk Rock
Just in the mood for something from Steve Winwood and traffic; you gotta love that amazing funky groove.

Hear Rock 'n' Roll Stew Parts 1&2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chris Squire - Lucky Seven

My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

My song pick three years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

My song pick four years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon

My song pick five years ago today: Return To Forever - The Magician

My song pick six years ago today: The Gipsy Kings - Hotel California

My song pick seven years ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)