2840 King Crimson - Fallen Angel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51B61gp8llL.jpg
From: Red; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I was in the mood for something from King Crimson's Red album, which is one of my favourite, if not my absolute favourite from the band. And this is still one that I like the most from the record; I love the way they balance the hard and soft sections along with the great lyrics.

Hear Fallen Angel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Uriah Heep - Blind Eye

My song pick two years ago today: Blink 182 - Don't Leave Me

My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 211 - Schweigt Stille, Plaudert Nicht

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - She Is My Sin

My song pick six years ago today: Pearl Jam - Black

My song pick seven years ago today: Kansas - Point of Know Return


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade