2878 Grace Slick - El Diablo

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71dXiTG9n7L._SX425_.jpg
From: Dreams; Year: 1980; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Flamenco Rock
Busy, busy weekend... needing to get my pick in, and making a really good one to boot.
Last night I heard some stuff from Jefferson Airplane/Starship and it got me in the mood for some more; though this one is actually from singer Grace Slick's second album, but it still counts.
Anyway, this one's a mix between her signature rock sound and flamenco; her and her band pull it off quite well in this psychedelic flamenco rock crossover.

Hear El Diablo on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Marcus Miller - Juice

My song pick two years ago today: Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

My song pick three years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 67 - Symphony No.5 in C

My song pick four years ago today: Al Di Meola - Bianca's Midnight Lullaby

My song pick five years ago today: Ray Stevens - Mr. Businessman

My song pick six years ago today: Elton John - Tiny Dancer

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - A Kind of Magic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In