2901 Herbie Hancock - Oh! Oh! Here He Comes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G5KBx5AtL._SX425_.jpg
From: Fat Albert Rotunda; Year: 1969; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Funk/Soul
I had another song in mind today, but Herbie Hancock's music started running through my mind, so I'm picking it. This is an interesting song with an infectioius groove; definitely a fun track to listen to on any day.

Hear Oh! Oh! Here He Comes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn