2909 Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61KhXs-UtLL._SX425_.jpg
From: Fire of Unknown Origin; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
I felt like picking something from Blue Öyster Cult today; after going over the songs that I have already picked and such, I decided on the title track to their 1981 release. This is a very smooth rocking track with a nice back beat; definitely fits the theme of driving down a highway.

Hear Fire of Unknown Origin on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick two years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick three years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick four years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick five years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick six years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick seven years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade